We have been preparing for the year ahead and want to let you know about some of our exciting developments for 2013.
We know from feedback that participants have highly valued the reflective and experiential aspects of our learning and development programmes, as well as the enabling approach of the facilitators that increased self-awareness and built participants’ confidence to put new skills in to practice.
We have reviewed core aspects of our in-house programmes and have identified opportunities to continue to develop our range of experiential and skills based learning to improve personal effectiveness and in turn organisational performance and productivity.
Highlighted below are a number of Leadership Development workshops/interventions that we would like to recommend to you for 2013:
- Developing the Thoughtful Leader – building relationships, trust and engagement using emotional intelligence
- The Art of Communication – inspiring and motivating high performance
- Understanding Your Organisational Culture – helping or hindering effective leadership and performance
- Leading Empowerment – growing leadership at all levels to increase agility and effectiveness
- The Art of Teamwork – tapping the benefits of collaboration within and between teams
- Building Sustainable Change – recognising why change fails and how to lead and engage people with on-going change and innovation.
We would be delighted to talk to you about your organisation’s development requirements and to explore how components of these workshops could be developed in line with those needs.
We will continue to create a learning environment that is both pragmatic and reflective and ensure that all programmes of learning and development are bespoke and respond to the specific requirements of each organisation with whom we work.
For further information about the range of services we provide please do have a look at our website www.jml-training.com or call us on 01494 488787. If you know of anyone who might be interested in hearing about our services, please do forward our details. We very much look forward to hearing from you . Gráinne Suter Director jml Training and Consultancy
Other Training & Business News - Read all our current Newsletter Here